Looking for a way to add a splash of motivation to your Bullet Journal? Do you find big empty spaces leftover on your Bullet Journal spread, but no ideas to fill it? Quotes are not only a great way to motivate yourself, but can be really fun to add to your Bullet Journal layouts! Mix it up with different lettering styles and small doodles, and you have yourself a simply decorated, motivational quote to add to your Bullet Journal!
This post contains 100 quotes, broken down into 9 different categories!
- Time Management Quotes
- Goal Quotes
- Fitness Quotes
- Budgeting Quotes
- Mom Quotes
- Cleaning Quotes
- Self Care Quotes
- Entrepreneurial Quotes
- Disney Inspired Quotes
These quotes can be added to a variety of layouts or can be used on your monthly cover page.
Time Management Quotes
One of the biggest struggles I see people having is a lack of time management. This is something that is very hard to master, and if not maintained properly, can quickly fall apart at the seams.
Thankfully, there is no shortage of really good quotes to practice good time management habits! Whether you are looking for a harsh reality check quote, or a quote to make you smile, there is something for you!
- Discipline is choosing between what you want now and what you want most. – Abraham Lincoln
- People often complain about a lack of time when the lack of direction is the real problem.
- Time is what we want most, and what we use worst. – William Penn
- The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule but to schedule your priorities.
- We must use time wisely, and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. – Nelson Mandela
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot. – Michael Altshuler
- If you don’t show that you value your own time, how can you expect others to respect it?
- Time is non-refundable. Use it with intention.
- Don’t be busy, be productive.
- It’s not about better time management. It’s about better self-management.
It is very easy to become overwhelmed by life and let our goals fall to the wayside. Many statistics show that only 8% of people actually achieve their goals. This is a crazy statistic! What if you could take steps to create a path of success for yourself.
While setting goals you can achieve deserves its own post, I still wanted to share some of my favorite motivational quotes to help you stick to your goals!
- A goal should scare you a little, and excite you a lot!
- Without dreams and goals there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here. – Mark Twain
- A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action becomes reality.
- Don’t tell people about your plans. Show them your results.
- My goals is not to be better than anyone else, but to be better than I used to be. – Wayne Dyen
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. – Albert Einstein
- Take massive, imperfect action towards your goals. The time will never be just right.
- Be stubborn about your goals, but flexible about your methods.
- The people who get things done, who lead, who grow and who make an impact… those people have goals. – Seth Godin
- Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
When it comes to weight loss, or just trying to live a healthy lifestyle overall, it can be very easy to lose the motivation you once had.
These fitness related quotes will inspire you to try hard every day, even when you just don’t want to.
- The body achieves what the mind believes.
- I’m working on myself, for myself, by myself.
- Life has its ups and downs. We call them squats.
- Good things come to those who sweat!
- You won’t always love the workout, but you will always love the result.
- Your health is an investment, not an expense.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Compare yourself to the person from yesterday.
- Sore today, strong tomorrow.
- Work out. Eat well. Be patient. Your body will reward you.
- Fall in love with taking care of your body.
At some point in life, we all feel the pain of living paycheck to paycheck. Budgeting is never fun, but often necessary. Hopefully, these motivational quotes can keep you going because it won’t always be like this!
- More money can’t fix bad spending habits.
- Beware of little expenses; a small leak will sink a big ship. – Benjamin Franklin
- A budget is telling your money where to go instead of wondering where it went. – Dave Ramsey
- You weren’t born to just pay bills and die.
- You must gain control of your money, or the lack of it will forever control you. – Dave Ramsey
- Budgeting isn’t about limiting yourself, it’s about making the things that excite you possible.
- Comparison will steal your joy and your paycheck.
- Don’t give up what you want most, for what you want now.
- Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving. – Warren Buffett
- It’s not your salary that makes you rich, it’s your spending habits. – Charles A Jaffe
Parenting is not something that can be taught. It is something that has to be developed over time and comes with a lot of ups and downs. These quotes will remind you that it is okay to feel how you feel, but to pick up, and continue on!
- You can be a mess and still be a good mom. We are allowed to be both.
- A sleeping baby is the new “happy hour”.
- Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens, and happy kids.
- Just when you think you know love, something little comes along just to remind you how big it really is.
- There is no such thing as a mom who has it all together.
- Being a mom has made me really tired and so happy.
- A messy bun is the crown of a mom.
- To be honest, I’m just winging it. Life, motherhood, my eyeliner. Everything.
- This home runs on cuddles and caffeine.
- If I ever go missing, please follow my kids. They can find me, no matter where I try to hide.
Cleaning is one of those things that is extremely necessary, even though we all despise it. Add some fun cleaning quotes to make you smile while you clean!
- When your environment is clean, you feel happy, motivated and healthy.
- Tidy room. Tidy mind.
- There’s something about a clean house, a clean room. It does wonders for the psyche.
- Your home is living space, not storage space.
- The fewer things we own, the fewer things we must clean.
- For every moment spent in organizing, an hour is earned. – Benjamin Franklin
- A place for everything and everything in its place.
- Clutter represents indecision. Make a decision, and clear the clutter.
- Do you know what would make house cleaning way more fun? A maid.
- I just cleaned everything from top to bottom. So now I’m gonna need everyone to stop living here.
Self Care Quotes
To be our best selves, we must focus on making time for ourselves! Add these motivational self-care quotes to different layouts in your Bullet Journal to remind yourself to take some time for you.
- Self-care is giving the world the best of you instead of what’s left of you. – Katie Reed
- There is nothing in nature that blooms all year long. So don’t expect yourself to do so either.
- You owe yourself the love that you so freely give to other people.
- Give yourself the same care and attention that you give to others, and watch yourself bloom.
- You gotta nourish to flourish.
- It’s not selfish to do what is best for you.
- Self-care is how you take your power back.
- Be addicted to bettering yourself.
- You will be exactly as happy as you decide to be.
- You can’t pour from an empty cup. Take care of yourself first.
Deciding to be your own boss can come with a lot of risks and a lot of rewards. There will be times when you find yourself wanting to give up. We must always remind ourselves why we are doing what we are doing.
- You will never always be motivated. You must learn to be disciplined.
- Hang out with people who force you to level up.
- Be happy with what you have while working for what you want. – Helen Keller
- Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen. – Wayne Huizenga
- The key to success is to start before you are ready. – Marie Forleo
- Hustle until your haters ask if you’re hiring.
- Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer. – Nolan Bushnell
- It always seems impossible until it’s done. – Nelson Mandela
- Failure is simply the opportunity to do it again, this time more intelligently. – Henry Ford
Disney Inspired Quotes
Many of us grew up watching Disney movies enjoying the pictures and stories. As adults, we get to appreciate the wisdom behind each story and see how it formed us into who we are today as adults.
- A cover is not the book. So open it up and take a look. – Mary Poppins
- A dream is a wish your heart makes. – Cinderella
- You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. – Winnie The Pooh
- It’ll turn out alright in the end. You’ll see. – Mrs Potts, Beauty and the Beast
- Everything is possible. Even the impossible. – Mary Poppins
- I’m where I’m meant to be. – Tangled
- First, Think. Second, Believe. Third, Dream. And finally, Dare. – Walt Disney
- You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. – Gustea, Ratatouille
- Sometimes the right path is not the easiest one. – Pocahontas
- Like so many things, it is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts. – Aladdin
- You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are. – Alice In Wonderland
- It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine. – Eeyore, Winnie The Pooh
- I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now. – Edna Mode, The Incredibles
- Always let your conscience be your guide. – Jiminy Cricket, Pinocchio
- If you’re scared, just be scarier than whatever is scaring you! – Thumper, Bambi
- The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up. – Timothy Mouse, Dumbo
- Some people are worth melting for. – Olaf, Frozen
- The things that make me different are the things that make me. – Winnie The Pooh
- It’s kind of fun to do the impossible. – Walt Disney
- Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten. – Stitch, Lilo & Stitch
Inspiration From The Community
To make your quotes stand out in your Bullet Journal, be sure to add different lettering styles. Change up the size of some of your text. Add color or doodles! The more it stands out to you, the more you will find yourself reading that quote.
Next time you are creating your Bullet Journal layouts, think of some places you can add some motivational quotes! These will help you move forward when it feels like everything is pushing you back.
Do you add quotes to your Bullet Journal? What is your favorite? Leave a comment below so that we can add to this list!