Well hey there! My name is Keri!
I am here to help you manage your busy life, be more productive than you’ve ever been, and crush those giant goals you have been thinking about for years!
This journey that I am about to share with you all began in 2018 when I first discovered the Bullet Journal. My life was a mess. Nothing was organized. My house was never clean. Meal plans were non-existent, and we basically ate out five nights of the week. On top of that, I really wasn't working towards any of the big goals that I dreamed of.
I was muddling through my life, and I was not happy.
But that all changed when I discovered the Bullet Journal.
My first year of using a Bullet Journal was all over the place. It seems like I made a layout for everything that I could possibly think of. While I eventually found my stride, it definitely did not happen over night and took a lot of trial and error.
Jump ahead to today, and what I have created is an 5 step framework that will help you use your Bullet Journal in a very intentional way to get every aspect of your life organized, help you increase your productivity, and start working towards those big goals and dreams that I know you have!
Getting To Know The Framework!
What Will You Find On Journaling My Life?
When I started to realize how beneficial this planning system was, I knew I wanted to share it with the world! I started this blog as a way to communicate and share my ideas with all of you, and this is exactly the type of information you will find here!
Plus, 10 Fun Facts About Me!
I don't want to bore you with too much information about my life, but I still want to share a little bit about me, so I thought it would be fun to share 10 fun facts with bullet points! (Since this is a blog all about Bullet Journaling, it only makes good sense!)
• I am 27 years old
• I live in Alberta, Canada
• I met my husband Brad when I was 17, and he was 22. We have been together for 10 years and married for four now
• We have three cats, Link, Cartman and Cleo
• I dream of a day where I can foster kitties, and give them a second chance at life
• I have one sister, one step-sister, and one stepbrother
• We spend most of our weekends in the summer hiking in the mountains. (The above picture is Brad and I in 2019!)
• I could live off of pizza if I was allowed to! Who doesn't love pizza?
• My dream is to own a business that will allow me to follow my dreams and escape the 9-5
• I currently work full-time as a Junior Property Manager and Administrator for a Condominium Management Company